Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Thursday, June 8, 2017

A Sweet Thank You

Back again.

This card is being entered in the Paper Play Sketches Challenge.

The strawberry was cut at 2 1/2 inches from the Cricut Preserves cartridge; the word "sweet" came from the Summer Celebrations cartridge (1").

Here's the sketch:

 
This is another of their sketch ideas that I really like.

Don't forget to visit the Paper Play Sketches blog to see all the inspiration there.

Thanks for visiting.
Happy Creating!
Rae Ann


2 comments:

  1. Cute! Thanks for sharing at Paper Play Sketches.
    ~Owner/DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! That strawberry looks yummy! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Paper Play Sketches! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete