Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Animals--the theme at FCCB

Welcome!
I sat and mentally scanned my cartridges for animals I could use.  I decided to go with something I never used before--and did it come out Cute!!
These cuties are on the Mickey and Friends cartridge.  All of these cuts came from there.
The sky background is a megamount stamp from Impression Obsession.
Dale (standing) was cut at 3".  I had to experiment with cuts to get Chip in the same proportion; he was cut at 2 3/4".  The acorns were cut at 1/2" as were the clumps of grass.  I think the tree was cut at 3 1/4" and I cut off the side.
This is being entered in the Fantabulous Cricut Blog Challenge where the current theme is animals.

I love how this turned out; I really get a "Have a great day" feel from it.  I hope you do, too.
Make sure you go to the challenge to see the designers' inspiration-- and all the other entries, too.

Have a great day.
Happy Creating!
Rae Ann

4 comments:

  1. I get a "Have a Great Day" feel from it too! Such a happy card! Thanks for joining us at FCCB Challenge!
    ~Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! I love Chip and Dale. Thanks for joining the challenge at FCCB. Dorlene DT FCCB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Chip and Dale are some of my favorites! You did a great job on this card. Those Disney cartridges can be hard to put together. Well done! Thanks for sharing your talent at Fantabulous Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, love the Chip and Dale cuts! Thank you for joining us at FCCB! Blessings, Jamie

    ReplyDelete