Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Monday, May 12, 2014

A Bon Voyage Card at Exploring Cricut and More

Hello, again.  My doctor takes the most interesting vacations.  This year he's going to China so I made him this card with the message 'Bon Voyage' stamped inside.


Both cuts came from Cricut's cartridge, Pagoda.  I cut the pagoda at 4 inches and trimmed the edge of the roofs with gold glitter.  I love this Panda.  He was cut at 3 inches.  I ran off one of the branch sprays in the cartridge in white, selected a piece and colored it eith markers to make the flower.  A tiny rhinestone is in its center.

The doctor loved it.

Thanks for stopping by.  Visit Exploring Cricut and More every day to see all the design team ideas.  And, join us there next Monday for another fun challenge.

Happy Creating.
Rae Ann

1 comment:

  1. This is really cute Rae Ann!! Love the cute Panda!! :)

    ReplyDelete