Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Monday, February 10, 2014

Valentine's Day Blog Hop at Exploring Cricut

Welcome to our blog hop and challenge.  You should have arrived here from Faith's blog.  In honor of Valentine's Day, the challenge this week is to make a card, layout, or paper craft with a valentine theme and use at least one jewel.

For my card I used the candy heart cut from Simply Charmed and the young lovers from Suburbia.  This is a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 inch card.  The small size doily makes a great bact piece for the silhouette.

Please lease a comment by Sunday, Feb. 16.  I will be giving away some little goody to one of you who stops by.

After enjoying all the ideas our team has come up with, create your own card and enter it in our challenge at Exploring Cricut.

If you arrived from somewhere else and want to join us at the beginning of our hop go to Sharon's blog. Otherwise, your next stop is Emily.
 
Blog Hop Schedule

 
Thank you so much for stopping by.  Have fun creating and Happy Valentine's Day.
Rae Ann

 

13 comments:

  1. This is so sweet. I love it.
    Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card.

    craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card! The silhouette of the couple is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. It looks like a "first love" moment. I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful. Really like the silhouette couple and the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love the silhouette couple. I've seen some cool images from the Suburbia cartridge, and this one may give me the nudge to purchase it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Rae Ann, love the couple you picked, i need to get that cart ;)
    TFS!
    Have a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet! Love the silhouette!!

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love that silhouette on the doily-so perfect for Valentines day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A perfect card with just the right amount of pizzazz! What a nice touch that doily makes to the card !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my!! This is so lovely Rae Ann!! I love the silhouette couple and that fabulous doily. The bg paper is just perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. love how you used the doily! great pic on the images as well

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so very much Rae Ann!!! I will be emailing you soon! Have a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete