Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Monday, November 25, 2013

My Monday at Exploring Cricut

Where I live is a wonderful mix of people from various countries, of various faiths.  The Phrases cartridge has a beautiful design to use for those who will be celebrating Hanukkah this week.
This is a standard 5 1/2 by 4 1/4 inch card.  The Phrases cartridge has beautiful sentiment arrangements so the sentiment can be the focus of the card.  Use a pretty background paper and a little bling and you have a beautiful card.  There are 4 colors in this: yellow, gray and 2 shades of blue.

Please, continue to visit Exploring Cricut for daily ideas of what you can do with the cricut and join us for our bi-weekly challenges.

Whatever you celebrate this week, ENJOY!
Happy creating.
Rae Ann

2 comments:

  1. Such an elegant and beautiful card. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very pretty Rae Ann!! Love the colors. :)

    ReplyDelete