Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Monday, November 18, 2013

Count Your Blessings Challenge at Exploring Cricut

Welcome to another challenge.  The holiday stretch is approaching (as any store will demonstrate) and we are reminded by Thanksgiving of how much we have to be thankful for.  Our challenge is to create a card, layout, or any other paper craft with a Thanksgiving theme.
I love the Pilgrim Bird in the 3 Birds on Parade cartridge so I decided to showcase him.


I bought the background paper at A.C. Moore; I wanted something that expressed 'bounty' and this field of pumpkins was the closest to what I had in mind.  The pilgrim was cut at 4 inches.  I used the Phrases cartridge to cut the background for the stamped sentiment and cut it at 1 1/4 inches.  The corners (which are always great fillers) came from Picturesque and were cut at 1 Inch.  I even trimmed some off of the lower corner. I hope you like it.

Please join our challenge this week with your project with a Thanksgiving theme.  Enter them at Exploring Cricut and continue to visit us each day for ideas from the design team.

Thanks for stopping by.  Happy creating.
Rae Ann

4 comments:

  1. That is the cutest little bird! Great card and thanks for all you do for the team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize what a versatile cartridge that is-great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a darling card Rae Ann!! I so love your Pilgrim Bird!! So cute. And that bg paper is great!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is darling and I love this little cutie too!!

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete