Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Monday, September 16, 2013

My Exploring Cricut Monday is a Disney Day

Whenever there has been a challenge calling for something Disney I was limited to my one Disney cartridge--Tinker Bell and Friends.  Well, thanks to some recent sales I have a lot more to work with.  Now I have Disney Classics and Mickey & Friends.  Of course, I had to try them out right away.

These Alice in Wonderland characters are on the Disney Classics cartridge.  I plan on putting them on a tissue box cover, one on each side.  When I get that done I'll post it., but here are the cuts.
I found the Mickey & Friends cartridge very easy to work with.  Here are the ones I made into cards but I also made Goofy, Pluto, and Mickey hugging Pluto.  I sit and make figures while watching TV so I have them ready to be made into cards.  The sentiments on these cards were found free on the internet.  The Happy Birthday was found at Nettys Cards.  I'm sorry to say I don't know the source of the circular sentiments.

Thanks for stopping by.  Please check Exploring Cricut each day to see what the design team is doing.
Happy Creating.
Rae Ann

5 comments:

  1. You will LOVE both of those carts, Rae Ann! Love hove you have used the Mickey characters on the birthday cards :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute cards!!!Love the cartridge,don't have that one,have to watch the sales!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great Rae Ann!! Love the idea of using the Alice charters on a tissue box. I love all four of your cards, too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards-great job on putting those little suckers together! I think they're kind of a pain! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea for a tissue box cover. You did a wonderful job on these!

    ReplyDelete