Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Monday, June 24, 2013

Some Tree Cards for Exploring Cricut

Hello, again.  As I've shown in recent posts, I really enjoy making cards for people's preferences.  It's a fun challenge for me.  One of my friends told me she loves trees and she wished she could find more cards with trees on them.  Here's what I came up with, and they were so easy to do.

The tree cut came from the Tinker Bell and Friends cartridge.  I only did 2 cuts and used a different shade of green marker around the edges of the foliage cuts.  A background stamp with script worked very well behind the tree.  On the 2nd card, "Thinking of You" is a cut I love from George & Basic Shapes.  I thnk I cut it at one-and-a-quarter inches.

These cards can be adapted to so many needs depending on the sentiment and so many looks are possible with a change of paper or stamp.  (My friend loved them.)

Please, continue to visit Exploring Cricut each day to see the great ideas our design team continues to produce.  Keep an eye out for our challenges, too.

Happy Creating.
Rae Ann

3 comments:

  1. Love your cards,Very Pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are oh so very pretty Rae Ann!! I so love the tree and the great papers. That bg stamp is great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job, how thoughtful to personalize for a friend. Love the tree images.

    ReplyDelete