Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Some Cards and ATC's

Wow! It seems like such a long time since I've posted. How does so much fit into so few days?
I finally had a chance to catch up with things I need for a Yahoo group swap that I'm in.  Here's a look:
This swap is anything with butterflies on it.  I made good use of my cricut , Picturesque and Phrases, to create this one.
This next card needed to use watercolors on it.  I rubbed distress inks on a sheet of plastic and used them as watercolors with a wet brush.
And, last but not least, these ATC's are based on a favorite quote as a focus:
If felt good to be working on these.
Thanks for stopping by.
Rae Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment