Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Last day before Google Reader is no more

I'm glad I realized that time is running out.  I managed to import all of the blogs I follow to Bloglovin so I can stay in touch with all of you.  But, PLEASE CONTINUE TO FOLLOW ME by using Bloglovin.  I know many people don't like to use Facebook for this, neither do I.  I only signed on with email and it works so those of you who are not signed on via bloglovin, please do so.  If I knew how to import followers I would but I can't find anything like that.

PLEASE RE-FOLLOW ME WITH BLOGLOVIN.  I'LL MISS YOU IF YOU DON'T.

Happy creating.
Rae Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment