Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Monday, March 25, 2013

A New Challenge at Exploring Cricut

Welcome to our Easter Challenge.  Make a card, layout, or other paper project for Easter.  Use the Cricut, of course.  I made a very simple banner to put on my apartment door.  I used Create a Critter for the rabbit, chick, and basket, Spring Cottage for the eggs (the large ones were cut using the real size button), and Phrases to cut out the banner shapes.

Sorry that the picture isn't that great.  The hallway lighting isn't that good for pictures.
Please join us at Exploring Cricut with your project.  We look forward to seeing you there.

Happy creating.
Rae Ann

2 comments:

  1. This is just too ca-ute! I love banners. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your banner is so cute Rae Ann! Love the cuts and colors. :)

    ReplyDelete