Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Saturday, March 23, 2013

A Class called Pattern Play

Hi, everyone.  I found reference to this class on a blog I was following and the price was very reasonable so I signed on.  It's at Online Card Classes and it is called Pattern Play. It's running Mar. 18 to the 23rd and each day there is a new emphasis on uses for patterned paper.  I've been slow in making my own because some back trouble is slowing me down but here's the one I made for the Day 1 info. - making choices of patterns that will work together.
I've never used the flower rows before because I couldn't think of a way to use them.  I like how this worked out.  I also decided to use the flowers as an embellishment, which was another days topic.

I used the cricut Create a critter cartridge for the bunny, carrots and basket.  The ovals came from cricut's George and Basic Shapes cartridge.  The stamp was a $1 special at Michael's.  Some bling in the 3 flowers and a scrap of edging finished off the card.

Thanks for looking.
Happy creating.
Rae Ann

2 comments:

  1. This is so super cute.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little guy turned out super cute. I love those PP flowers.

    ReplyDelete