Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Monday, February 4, 2013

My Day at Exploring Cricut

My plan for this card had 2 goals.  The first was to try an old sketch from Mojo Monday that is different from the kind of card I usually do.  The second was to use a cut I've never used before.  Here is the result.
 

 
The cartridge I used was Art Nouveau.  Since I decided to make a Sympathy card I wanted something general and dignified and I thought this vase would do the trick.  The patterned papers are from a Recollections pack called Paisley and Damask.  The stamp is from a Papertrey set.
 
Please, continue to visit Exploriing Cricut, check out our challenges, and visit out design team members for more inspiration.
 
Thanks for stopping by.  Happy creating.
Rae Ann


4 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous. I love the layout of this card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card Rae Ann! I have this cart but haven't used it in forever! You have made me want to pull it back out! I love your card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Rae Ann! I've cut that vase before, but never so small... it turned out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Rae Ann! I think the colors are so pretty:)

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete