Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Friday, February 8, 2013

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge 196

The inspiration photo for this challenge is a beautiful pink cupcake with the icing shaped as a rose.  The color plan is pink, cream, and kraft.  I wanted to try the triple stamped project from splitcoaststampers and this was a great opportunity.

 
 
It's an interesting technique; I wish my stamp had been a little bigger.  I'll be playing with this technique more to see what it can do.  The corner swirls are from the Cricut Picturesque cartridge.
 
Please visit the Cupcakes Inspiration Challenge Blog to see all the entries by clicking here.
 
Happy Creating.
Rae Ann


2 comments:

  1. lovely detail...i learn something new everyday about crafting the triple stamp is amazing...thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous job with the triple stamp technique! You've inspired me to give it a try!
    Hope to see more of your creativity at Cupcake Inspirations!
    {hugs}
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete