Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Digi Darlas Fairies or Angels Challenge

Hello, again.  I used this cute little fairy for this challenge.  I thought she was a Digi Darla design but I couldn't verify it at the Digi Darla store (I found out she IS.)  If she is from elsewhere I apologize for forgetting the source.  I believe no wing is complete without diamond stickles.  She looks quite pretty with her sparkling wings.

I cut the scalloped circle from the Cricut Graphically Speaking cartridge and the sentiment is from the Tinkerbell and Friends cartridge.  A Martha Steward punch was used for the edges of the white paper.  The flowers are from Special Moments and were another dollar store treasure find.

Before you take advantage of this nice day for flying, visit Digi Darla's Challenges.

Happy Creating.
Rae Ann

5 comments:

  1. Great card, I love it! Just wanted to stop by and say Thanks for all the words of encouragement, means so much!! Hugs! Leah Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Rae Ann! Yes... this cutie image is from Digi Darla. It's called "Butterfly Fairy." Absolutely LOVE what you did with her! Wonderful card!! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow sooo fabulous. Totally love how you have colored her up and love the fabulous layout. Great sentiment.

    Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla’s Challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors!! And the little fairy she is so cute!! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, this is a Digi Darla image! What a fab card! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's!

    ReplyDelete