Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Bugaboo Bingo

Hello!  Bugaboo Stamps is having the January Bingo challenge at the Catch the Bug Blog.  I could enter in two different ways:  Sentiment, Bugaboo image, and Ribbon is my first idea, but if  'You're HOW old?' isn't considered a sentiment I think I also qualify under Flower, Bugaboo image and Pink.


 

This little guy looks startled so I thought the question was appropriate. LOL
 
Check out Catch the Bug Challenge Blog  to see all the entries in their January Bingo challenge.
 
Happy creating.
Rae Ann
 

4 comments:

  1. rd is so adorable Rae Ann The coloring is very nice also

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so adorable! I love this! Thank you for joining us this week at the Catch the Bug Challenge Blog at Bugaboo Stamps. I hope you play along with us again soon!

    Jackie, Bugaboo Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! What a funny and cute card! Thanks so much for joining us at Catch the Bug with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you will joining us again soon!

    Scrappy - Bugaboo Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG this is soooo cute! Great card.

    Susie

    ReplyDelete