Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Flashback Friday - First Butterfly Card

This card has always been one of my favorites.  I made it to try out the Picturesque cartridge which I had just bought.


The only thing I would change today would be some distress ink on the edge of the butterfly to hide the slivers of white.
To see other entries at Flashback Friday, click here.


I really don't like this new blogger format.

Happy Creating
Rae Ann

5 comments:

  1. Really cute! Thanks for sharing at Flashback Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love your butterfly card! Super wonderful! Thanks for playing with us at Flashback Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Nice work with your first card with a butterfly :-) Thank you for playing along with us at Flashback Friday :-)

    Venus

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice butterfly and yes, I hate the new blogger too, so I turned it back, so far it hasn't gone back to the new format, glad you found my freebie!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Rae Ann. Lovely butterfly as they are a speciality of mine, love them...turned out beautiful. Have joined your blog as a member and thank you for your comment on mine...♥

    ReplyDelete