Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Inchies Display

There was a discussion on how to display inchies in one of my groups recently.  I've tried several ways already, including the inchie storage sheets.  I decided to try another.  I found this plaque at the dollar store.  I didn't measure it but I'd gues it's about 8 x 10 inches.
Because the design is simple I just mounted the inchies right on the plaque using small foam dots.  Here's my new wall art:

There was a little space left on the bottom so I used some neutral colored ribbon, made a bow in the center and added some pearls.  I was back at the Dollar Store today for a  few more plaques.
Happy creating.
Rae Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment