Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

I'm Giving Away Some Goodies for My Blogaversary

I created my first blog entry on Feb. 24th of 2011.  It's been great to gain experience, meet new people through blogging and have people find my blog and leave such great comments.  To celebrate I put together a few goodies for one of my lucky followers.  I will give them away on Feb. 29th.

In this picture: A pack of 6x6 Designer Paper from My Mind's Eye, A set of clear Tag Stamps (incorrectly packaged which is probably why I found them on sale), 4 Mini Block Stamps and a clear block from Inkadinkado, 2 packs of Pearls and 1 pack of Rhinestones from Queen and Company, 2 Paper House Diecuts (a phone and a typewriter), and 2 Paper House Bookmarks (Baby Blocks and a Black Lab.)

Be a follower and leave a comment to win.  Get a second chance if you mention my giveaway in your blog with a link back to my blog.

Thank you all.  Happy Creating.
Rae Ann

4 comments:

  1. Hell! Thank you for the wonderful comments. Oh! I've been so busy making cards, about all I seem to have time to do. It's been a tough month for me :O) I am home all the time, and I'm one of those people who can't sit still even to watch TV! :O) I stop and clean house with hubby's help, then make cards or color. I just saw your blog candy and going to put it on my blog sidebar, can't remember if I did it already...mind is going with age...tee hee...the older I get the dumber I get! Big Hugs! Leah Ann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Should say Hello!!! I'm so embarrassed, can't type!!!

      Delete
  2. Oh my, just notice the H word...I hit the wrong key, should be Hello...gosh, how embarrassing !!! So sorry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your blogaversary! You have very lovely works!

    ReplyDelete