Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

So Artful Challenge 1

This challenge gave 2 photos for inspiration and requires the colors turquoise, red, yellow, or blues.  I love these images so I combined them.  In this magic world she steps among a field of flowers, holding time in her hand to use as she desires. 
To see the original images and other entries in this challenge, go to So Artful Challenge 1.

Happy creating.
Rae Ann

7 comments:

  1. I love your take on the challenge, very beautiful and that background is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a grogeous combination of both inspiration images - I just love what everyone has been doing!!! So glad you've joined the inspiration at So ARtful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It appears you and I had much the same idea with this week's challenge. This is beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I prepared to upload my card I noticed yours and thought, "Oh no! Did we do the same thing?" When I saw there was enough variation in the way we handled it I felt better. What do they say? Great minds run on the same track! LOL
      Thanks for your kind comment. Have a great day.
      Rae Ann O.

      Delete
  4. I love what you've done with the images! LOVE! Thanks for joining us at So Artful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your created a truly magical world - love the flowers on the bottom too!
    Thanks for joining us at So Artful Inspiration Challenge.

    Alica

    ReplyDelete