Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Numbers - Bitten by the Bug 2

The theme at Bitten by the Bug 2 is Numbers.  After a lot of thought the phrase, "...let me count the ways." came to mind for Valentine's Day.  I found numbers and a background for them on the Cricut Graphically Speaking cartridge.  Here's the result: (the green is not part of the card; it was the background it stood against for the photo.


Check out other entries at Bitten by the Bug 2 Happy Creating!
Rae Ann

4 comments:

  1. Super card! I love how you used the required number for the challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, so sweet and romantic! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love this cartridge. It has a lot to offer...Love the little red hearts on you card. Nice detail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet.... a great take on our BBTB2 challenge ... thanks for joining us.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete