Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My Serendipity Paper

I thought I'd share what I do to make a serendipity background.

I have some large label paper so I peeled it off and used that as a sticky surface.  I keep a box of very small scraps, too small for punching or die-cutting, and use them for a project like this.  I selected mostly blues and greens for this one and and placed them next to each other - like doing a big puzzle.  Once the sticky paper was mostly covered I stamped a floral figure in blue in several places, followed by a script stamp in brown.  I lightly went over all of it with a distress ink.  Then, I dabbed some copper paint here and there.

I needed to make some serendipity inchies for my inchies-onexone group and a set of 2 inchies and 2 rinchies.  Here's what I made with this paper:


Isn't it amazing what scraps can look like!
Happy creating!
Rae Ann

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for dropping by my blog and visiting during Diana's blogaversary! :) Please don't forget that you need to be a follower of my blog ) to be considered for my blog candy. And I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete