Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My Craft Spot - Delicious

I've been wanting to do something with my Cricut Block Party cartridge.  Here's mom, ready to serve a delicious pie.  There are a lot of tiny pieces to her but I really like the finished look.
Check out other entries at My Craft Spot: click here.

Happy Creating!
Rae Ann

2 comments:

  1. This is just so fun, Rae Ann! I'm not sure if I've ever seen a cut with the Block Party cartridge, but the image you chose is just super - and perfect for our challenge! Good for you persevering with all those little cuts as the end result is fabulous! What a great sentiment, too!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper
    smallbitsofpaper @ hotmail.com [remove spaces]

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is delish! I love the fun image! Well worth the time spent piecing her together! Thanks for playing along with us at My Craft Spot last week! I hope you'll join us again this week!
    Amber

    ReplyDelete