Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Whimsical Designs (Whimsical Wednesday) Favorite Card

I know this is repetitious but to qualify for this challenge there has to be an entry to this blog alone.  So, here again is my favorite card that I've made (so far).


I still get so much pleasure seeing the little details and how they all came together.  I'm looking forward to making another tee pee card, soon.  To see other entries at Whimsical Designs, click here.

Happy New Year.
Rae Ann

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, now this is interesting! Don't think I've seen anything like this yet. Great job on all the little details. Thanks for sharing and playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a super fun card! Very creative. I love all the colors you chose. You have added such wonderful details too;) Thank you for joining us at Whimsical Designs! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is an amazing card with so many great details..
    thnx for playing along with us girls over at Whimsical Wednesdays.
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete