Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Whimsical Designs Christmas Home Decor Challenge

Here is a Christmas ornament I made using 3 ornament shapes from the Cricut Simply Charmed cartridge and flower shapes from the George and Basic Shapes cartridge to make the flowers.
To see other entries at Whimsical Designs, click here.
Happy New Year to all.
Rae Ann

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the flower and bell! Thanks for playing at Whimsical Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't stop smiling after reading your blogposts. I love it!!! Keep up the good work!

    Are you looking for unique, classy, astonishing and affordable home decor?Check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, isn't that pretty! Love the little green sprig and that pretty yellow flower. Charming ornament! Thanks for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesdays! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Rae Ann. So sweet and delicate. I specially love how you added the little flowers and the ribbon! Thank you for joining us over at Whimsical Wednesdays:)

    ReplyDelete