Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

So Artful Challenges - Ceil Chapman Inspired

This challenge intrigued me.  It is so different than most themes I've worked with.  I really enjoyed working on it.  I tried to mimic the fashion using a figure from the Cricut Forever Young cartridge.  What do you think? (Sorry about the beige background.  It doesn't spotlight the card well.)

Visit So Artful Challenges to see some other entries.  Click here.
Happy New Year.
Rae Ann

1 comment:

  1. I'm late in coming around, but I love the way you have used this image and the way you have done the word. I think the card is quite elegant! Happy New Year, Rae Ann!

    ReplyDelete