Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Birthday Sundaes Challenge #37 - A Birthday Card

I found the orange rosettes in a clearance box and decided to use one for this card.  I made the contrasting green part by hand.   The only Cricut cut in this one is the trophy from Everyday Paper Dolls.  It's with the race car driver.  Not a lot embellishment but I like how this came together.
Check out the Birthday Sundaes Challenge here.

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card- I love the rosette! Thanks for playing this week at Birthday Sundaes :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Just came from Birthday Sundaes Challenge & you won Challenge #35. See post below:
    Thursday, December 8, 2011
    Winner of the Tradefish Designs stamp set!
    The lucky winner of the stamp set provided by Tradefish Designs is....

    #62 - Rae Ann!

    Congrats Rae Ann!! Please contact Kristie at birthdaysundaes@gmail.com
    within one week to claim your prize.

    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I love that rosette, Rae Ann! Great card!

    hooliewoodcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete