Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Monday, April 4, 2011

A New Week - New Inchies

The snow never came (thank goodness) but a lot of rain did.  It is April after all.

For this Every Inchie Monday the theme is 'sing' and the image I thought of right away was 'singing in the rain' so I found the perfect image online.


Every Inchie Monday - Sing
 
For this swap the challenge is to use only newspaper.
I cut out the black section of a big page add to make
the fan elements.

This swap theme is 'blue' so I dug through my
stamps again.

The actual swapping is getting closer.  I can't wait to enjoy the creative efforts of others in my group.


1 comment:

  1. I love Gene Kelly and singing in the rain...we had one hell of a storm about an hour ago with an inch of rain flooding the streets. Great job! Mary Helen

    ReplyDelete