Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Here I Go Again

Wow! I've done a lot since I last posted.  It was a lot of fun, too.  Here are the fruits of my efforts.

This inchie is for a swap - technique of my choice - Watercolors

I had fun doodling during a TV show with this one.

What if there were a mermaid theme?

The theme for this swap is Africa.  I like to create similar pairs
with different aspects of the same theme.
Every Inchie Monday - Rhythm



A swap theme - Circles


Just for fun - Ladies


Another swap theme - Orange


This swap theme was for technique of choice.  I used
heat embossing with watercolors.


This swap theme is Vintage.

This swap theme is Food.  I decided to depict 2 meals,
before and after, in my six inchies.

As you can see I've been busy.  Being creative keeps me alive and happy and this is certainly doing that. 







1 comment:

  1. Your watercolors are lovely, but I adore how you used the piano keys as a fence! So clever!

    ReplyDelete